Inclined plane with sensors and scrollable multi-chronometer
Intended for the study of collinear forces, competing coplanar forces, equilibrium of a body on a ramp, static and kinetic friction forces, uniform linear motion, uniformly accelerated linear motion, particle dynamics, radius of gyration and energy discussions, moment of inertia, rotational mechanics, radius of gyration, etc.
- » The meeting of two moving objects in URM with opposite directions, on the same trajectory, multi-chronometer - 1032.005C1
- » The VURM and its characteristics, multi-chronometer - 1032.006_D
- » The equilibrium of a moving object on an inclined plane - 1032.043
- » Rigid bodies, conservation of mechanical energy, with sensors - 1032.072A1
- » The frictional forces and Newton´s first law of motion - 1032.046
- » The determination of the sliding static and kinetic friction coefficient - 1032.048