Analysis and comparisons of budding of similar seeds with diversified irrigation processes (amount of water, acid solutions, basic solutions, diversified hormones, among others), comparisons between several seeds (budding time, root size, res3ponse to irrigation and diverse soils) and comparison of the budding time of modified seeds, conditioned to the type of soil they are seeded.
- » Comparing different seeds - 1481.041
- » How does the environment determine natural selection? - 1481.436
- » The phototropism - 1481.437
- » Analysis of different amounts of the auxin plant hormone - 1481.438
- » What are the differences between monocots and dicots? - 1481.440
- » Comparing the development of the seed with the type of irrigation - 1481.441
- » The influence of light on sprouting and development of seeds - 1481.442